Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey Cuz!

Woke up at 7am again today and had HoneyStars for breakfast. Left the house at 8.10am and it was still raining when I left. How I wish I could sleep in the nice weather. Arrived at TPM 20 minutes later walked to class with an umbrella.

Met everyone else in the lab and we had our lab class. VBN was fun and I start to like this subject as it's getting cooler and cooler. Class ended and we went to our next class for NML. Learned permutation which is actually quite troublesome.

Went out for lunch at about 12.30pm. We had lunch at Lucky and I ordered Chee Cheong Fun. Since I knew it wasn't enough, I asked for 3 rolls instead of 2. It came quite fast and it was nice. No trouble for my mouth too.

Chee Cheong Fun (Char Siew, 3 rolls) - RM 5.40

Drove back to class and parked at APIIT. We then made our way to the class for another 2 hours of NML. The last bit of the class was so stupid. We had to do so many additions just to avoid subtraction. We had no choice because a computer has to work this way...

An example of our work today

Class ended at 4pm and just before I went home, I remembered that my umbrella was still in the lab. So AC helped me take it when I was in the toilet. Anyway, reached home at 4.30pm and saw D, D, AS and GTM.

I quickly changed and drove down to Chocolate with them. This time, I ordered "Banana Frappe" and "Banana Pancakes". The frappe was quite thick but kinda tasteless. Pancakes weren't that nice and even AS said she could make better ones at home.

Banana Frappe - RM 12.90

Banana Pancakes - RM 14.90

It was about 5.30pm when we were done. They were tired but AS refused to go home and take a nap as she says she won't be able to sleep later tonight if she did now. So we walked around BV and BV2 till 6.30pm.

Went home to shower and use the laptop till it was 7.20pm. I then drove the Avanza with all the kids inside and AS. Trailed at the back of mum's car while she led the way to the coffee shop. Went to SS2 and there was "Pasar Malam" tonight so parking was very hard to find.

Parked at the housing area and walked to the coffee shop. It was just next to the Original Kayu Mamak Stall. The whole C family was there and we had some dim sum and fried noodles. After dinner, we all went home.

Back home, I started using the laptop to chat and blog. It's 11.10pm already and I'll probably read some OP before going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...