Monday, December 7, 2009

It Was Fun

Woke up at about 8.45am today although I kept getting up in the middle of the night. Took turns to wash up and all of us went to McD (Aussies call it Mack-ers) for breakfast. D and D were kinda disappointed when I told them that there isn't any bacon in McD.

They both ordered hotcakes instead and were quite happy about it. I had the Big Breakfast set that came with coffee. We sat upstairs and the air-cond wasn't turned on. So as soon as we were done, we made our way home.

Big Breakfast

Someone left the hash brown on the receipt!

In the CARWASH!

Back home, we played Wii till 11.30am. GTA then came over and all of us went to Paramount for lunch. They brought us to "Restoran Char Siew Zhai" which sells "Wan Ton" Noodles. They toss the noodles up in the air a few times while cooking it too.

Milk Tea - RM 1.50

Cham C - RM 1.50

BBQ Pork Wanton Noodles (Small) - RM 4.00

I had a plate of "BBQ Pork Wan Ton Noodles", "Milk Tea" and "Cham C". The drinks weren't that nice but the noodles were good. The pork was soft and nice too. The food and drinks here are also quite reasonable.

After lunch, we came back home to play Wii and hang out again. D and M then played Fifa10 on the Wii. Since I had nothing to do, I taught D how to solve 2 layers of the rubix's cube. At about 4pm, I started using the laptop.

Went to the park at about 5.30pm and came back half an hour later. Took turns to shower before we went out for dinner at 7.30pm. The whole C family went to the Hokkien Fried shop in Damansara Utama.

We bought some "Satay Kajang" and ate it while waiting for our noodles to be served. I didn't feel like eating much so I ended up having 2 pieces of fried chicken and a few sticks of satay. Went off at about 9pm.

Back home, I used the laptop for 20 minutes or so before all of us watched "Aunty Lucy" together. It was funny and silly as expected. By the time the show ended, it was already 12am. I quickly came upstairs to finish this post. Off to bed now, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...