Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boh-ring

Didn't sleep very well last night but I still woke up at 9am. Tried going back to bed but the wedding ceremony at our neighbor's place was too noisy. Talked to the boys for a while until their parents came to bring them out for breakfast.

I did not follow them because I had to help GM with some "ritual". It's my great-grandfather's death-day so I had to burn some "money". Waited for mum and dad to come home before we went for lunch.

We went to our neighbor's wedding lunch reception at Zens Korean BBQ (One Bangsar). The best dish was the beef and all the other dishes were still edible. Our family ate at the outdoor area and were drenched when it started to rain.

Invitation card

Zens Korean BBQ

The Placemat

My lunch (beef is on the far left)

Everyone evacuated and went inside to continue having lunch. After the rain stopped, we left the place and went back home. After I took my shower, I started using the laptop to chat and play Pokemon Yellow.

About 2 hours later, M and I watched "Space Chimps" on my laptop. Ten minutes before the movie ended, AM, KK and PP came over. All of us went downstairs to chat till 7pm. After they left, we came upstairs to watch the ending of the movie.

At about 7.45pm, mum drove us to PizzaHut for dinner. We ordered the new pizza set and some Honey Coated Wings. The new pizza was good but the chicken wings weren't that good. Arrived back home at 8.30pm and I started blogging.

Breadsticks

Mushroom Soup

A jug of 7up Revive

Hawaiian Tuna (Cheesey Dip)

Honey Coated BBQ Wings

The Bill - RM 63.00

Stopped at 9pm to go over to 97. Hung out till 10.20pm before we came back home. Bought tickets to watch Avatar for tomorrow while we were there too.

Gonna end this post here so, good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...