Monday, June 1, 2009

Waterless

Woke up at 9.45am and quickly went to shower because the water would be temporarily cut at 10am. After that, I then used the laptop till about 11.30am. At about 12pm I followed dad to TMC and stayed in the car while he bought chicken.

He dropped me home before going off to work. I then heated up 2 dumplings for my lunch and came up to use the laptop. Ate the 2 dumplings later and went upstairs to play with the Wii. Completed 100% of "Indy" and went to use the laptop.

Watched M and E play the Wii and went to play Wii Sports at about 5.30pm. Played Tennis till about 7pm and got "Pro" status. Went to shower and drove to 112 later. Brought AM to Nam Chuen and we had dinner together.

We ordered a mixture of Char Siew, Siew Yoke, and Chicken for 2 person. The total was about RM 15. I ordered a cup of Iced Chinese Tea but spilled it while talking to AM. After dinner, we walked to Baker's Cottage and bought potato bread.

Our Dinner

Then, we went back to 112 and chatted with YM and watched TV. It was 9.30pm and I decided to go home. Used the laptop while playing a little bit of "Cooking Mama". It's 11pm so I guess I'll end today's post here. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...