Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wasted Time

Woke up at about 9am today. We were supposed to have breakfast at McD but it didn't happen. Used the laptop and watched TV till 10am. Next, I played WWP for a while before playing "Avatar" with the Wii.

Went downstairs for lunch and came up to continue the game. I then used the laptop after that. At about 5pm, I went to my room and took a nap. Woke up around 6pm and used the laptop. Watched TV after that.

At 8.30pm, we left the house and went to Gardens for dinner. We wanted to go to Sushi Zan Mai but there was a long line. We then ended up at Sushi-zen. I ordered a Chicken Teriyaki and a cup of Iced Green Tea.

Chicken Teriyaki - RM 12.80

The Chicken Teriyaki was not that nice. Even so, I finished it. Mum paid the RM 85 bill and we went to Borders. Mum wanted to buy a book but they didn't have it. So, we went home instead.

Once back, I played Wii Sports for a while before showering. After that, I came out and used the laptop to play some online games and blog. I'll probably go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...