Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waking Up Early

Woke up at 7.15am and used the laptop while waiting for my turn to use the bathroom. At 8.15am, we finally left the house and drove to Bangsar South. We reached at about 8.30am and to our surprise, the outlet was CLOSED!

They do not open until 9am but the breakfast set STARTS from 8am. We didn't want to wait half an hour so we drove to JayaOne. We quickly ordered our sets (Set 1 for mum, dad and I. Set 5 for M) and waited for our food to come.

Breakfast Set 1 - RM 3.90

10 minutes later, we ate our breakfast and paid the bill. Mum then went to a seminar while dad dropped M at OCM before we went home. I then used the laptop and Wii till about 7pm. Went to shower after that.

Out of the blue, I started searching for the WWP (Worms World Party) CD. I found it in about 15 minutes and decided to play WWP till 8.40pm. M and I then quickly went downstairs to have dinner.

After that, all of us watched Mr Siao till 9.30pm. Then, I continued playing WWP till about 11.15pm. I decided to stop playing and started blogging. It's 11.43pm now but the night is still young. Maybe play some Wii before sleeping. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...