Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Woke up at 9am and used the laptop till about 11am. Drove to BISDS and picked the girls up. Ordered pizza from Dominos as our lunch. At 12.10pm, the pizza came and I paid RM 40 for it.

I ordered the "Terminator Set 1" which came with 2 regular pizzas, BBQ Chicken Stix, and a bottle of Sprite. For the pizzas, I ordered "Classified Chicken" and "Tuna Temptation". The pizzas were both really nice.

BBQ Chicken Stix

Classified Chicken (top) and Tuna Temptation (bottom)

Used the laptop again till about 2pm. Then, I went over to 112 and played with the kids for about an hour. After that, they went home and I chatted with YM and AM. About 20 minutes later, we went to Devi's Corner.

I had a Teh Tarik while YM, AM, and AP ate. At about 4pm, we went to Pasar Malam to walk around. AM bought herself and I a piece of "Jin Nong Pau". Walked back to 112 and ate, talked, and chatted till 6.20pm before going home.

M and dad were watching "Ghost" while E was showering. Once E came out, it was my turn to shower and get ready. Finally left the house at 7.10pm for dinner. We ended up in Damansara Utama. After going a few rounds, we finally settled in "Toast and Coffee".

I ordered a "Nasi Lemak Biasa" and a "TC Special", both which were quite satisfying. Besides that, the music they played was exactly my type of music. The waiters were Burmese and most importantly provided good service.

TC Special - RM 2.80

Red Bean Soup - RM 1.50

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.50

Nasi Lemak Biasa - RM 2.50

Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang - RM 6.90

Mee Siam - RM 4.90

Chicken Chop - RM 8.90

Breakfast Set - RM 4.90

Had some of dad's curry chicken which was good too. Unfortunately, M's Kaya Butter Toast was the worst ever. But according to M, her Chicken Chop was YUMMY! So, I guess we will definitely be coming back here someday.

Total Bill - RM 39.20

Cute Toilet Sign

After dad paid, we went to Lucky Garden again to buy a burger for GM. Dad then went to TMC to get some groceries while the four of us joked in the car. Finally reached home at 9.30pm. Used the laptop for half an hour before rushing down to watch Ghost.

Another great and suspenseful episode of Ghost just ended. Then, I came upstairs and chatted while blogging till now. It's 11.50am and I shall go to bed as soon as I upload the pics. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...