Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sight

Woke up at about 9am and went downstairs to use the Vostro. Had breakfast and went upstairs to wash up. Then, I turned on the Vaio to download and install some software. Windows 7 on this Vaio looks quite nice.

Anyway, used the laptop till about 1pm. I then played SMG on the Wii till 2pm and went downstairs for lunch. After lunch, mum and I went to McD to buy lunch for M and J. I bought them 2 value meals and got myself an Oreo Mcflurry. Total about RM 16.

Oreo McFlurry

Both of us then went to their school and waited. The 2 of them then came in at 2.40pm. They ate their lunch in the car while mum drove to BSC. We walked to M&J optical shop and took turns to get our eyes checked.

My left eye's power decreased a little while my right eye increased a little. Waited for the girls to get their eyes checked. Later, M and I chose our spectacles for about 40 minutes before finally deciding. After spending more than 2 hours here, we finally went out.

Since we were here, I went to the game shop nearby to check the pricing of the Wii games. It was RM 12 for one disc. Next stop, Alexis. We went one floor down and were seated by the waiter.

Ordered 3 cakes (Tiramisu, Cheesecake, Chocolate Moist) and shared among the four of us. We didn't order any drinks since the cakes already cost RM 45++. We didn't spend much time chatting. Just ate the cakes and went home after that.

Tiramisu

Cheesecake

Chocolate Moist

Once home, I used the laptop for a short while before taking a nap. The eye check really gave me a headache! Woke up again at 7.40pm. I was all sweaty so I took a shower. Then, I went downstairs for dinner.

Later, I used the laptop to facebook and watch GWTC. Watched DH on 8TV at 10.30pm. Dad bought burger for supper and I had a chicken burger. It was kinda special because they use pineapples too. Tasted okay.

Chicken Burger

Came upstairs to use the laptop again till now. Going to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...