Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Out With Mum

Woke up at around 10am and watched TV and used the laptop till lunch time. Then, I went downstairs for lunch and came back up again. We decided to go for a movie so I went to book the tickets online.

After keying in the details, the screen turned blank. Mum called the bank and they said they have made the payment. I didn't get the reservation number though. Anyway, we went to MV at about 2pm.

We then went to collect our tickets. We were told that we can't collect the tickets because it did not register in their end. So, mum will have to check if the payment was void in 2 days. So, they allowed us to buy our tickets there.

Mum bought tickets for herself and the four of us. We watched "Monsters Vs Aliens" at 2.30pm and it was quite a funny movie. Since it was a children's movie, I expected our movie experience to be less satisfying.

Within minutes, my prediction came true. Kids from 2 rows in front of us were talking loudly and asking questions while those behind me were kicking the chair. Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to it and concentrated on the movie.

Movie ended at about 4pm and we went to the toilet near the food court. After that, we went to check out a shop that sold Wii games. Unfortunately, they didn't sell any interesting games. So, we went away without purchasing any of it.

Before going home, we walked to Aunty Anne's and bought a pretzel each. I ordered a Java Coffee Pretzel which didn't taste that nice. Should have ordered the old favourite (Sour Cream). After eating our pretzels, we went home.

Java Coffee Pretzel - RM 3.20

I then used the laptop till about 6.30pm. Next, I went to shower and came out to play Wii Sports. At 7.30pm, I then went downstairs to have dinner. Came upstairs again to play DBZ BT3 till about 8.30pm. Used the laptop till 9pm.

Mum then brought J, E and I to BV. We then walked over to BV2 and went to Starbucks. I ordered a Venti sized Espresso Frappucino while they ordered their drinks. We sat there till 10pm before going back home.

Venti sized Espresso Frappucino - RM 11.50 (after tumbler discount)

Bill - RM 37.30

I used the laptop till 10.30pm and quickly went downstairs to watch DH. After that, I came up to blog till now. It's 12.21am and I should be sleeping soon as we're gonna wake up early tomorrow to go breakfast. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...