Saturday, June 6, 2009

Almost Ending

Woke up at about 9am and washed up. M and Dad was out. GM went out with SS later. I had some biscuits at about 9.30am and YM came to our house with her Dance Pad. She bought it for RM 60 at the Curve.

It was installed to her laptop and connected through USB. We then took turns playing with it till 1.30pm. YM went home and dad then brought us to Shah Alam for a Full Moon Party. Took more than half an hour before we reached there.

We said "hi" to the "lead actors" before starting to eat. About 45 minutes later, we went home. Reached home at about 3.30pm. M and I played "Super Mario Galaxy" and tried "30 Party Games".

After that, I used the laptop and went to shower at about 5.30pm. I then played "Ben10: Alien Force". Stopped playing at about 7pm and waited for J to shower. Then, I drove the kids to BV.

We went to Chatterbohkx and I ordered a Ginger Beef with Kuey Teow and Shallots (something like that). I also ordered a Milk Tea. After drinking the Milk Tea, my stomach was feeling bad. I noticed recently this is what milk does to me.

Beef Kuey Teow with Ginger and Shallots - RM 10.80

HK Milk Tea - RM 3.80

Anyway, we finished our dinner and paid up. After that, I drove home. Used the laptop for a bit and watched/assisted E in playing "BTAF". Played till about 11.50pm before coming out to blog. It just turned 12am and I should be sleeping in an hour. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...