Sunday, June 28, 2009

105

Couldn't really sleep this morning. Was wide awake in the middle of the night for more than an hour. M then woke me up at 7.15am. I quickly showered and packed the laptop and Wii. GM, M and I then went to pick OJS up.

Next, I drove to KDU and dropped M and OJS there. Continued driving to 105 and went inside. Waited for the rest of them to get ready before the 6 of us (GM, SS, SS, C, K and I) went into the Avanza.

SS drove us to Segambut and we joined SGG and family for Bak Kut Teh. One thing I achieved this meal was NOT eating MEAT! Kinda impossible especially for BKT but I still did it. The mushroom, vege, "tau pok" and "you tiao" were all good. Total was slightly over RM 50.

GM followed SGG and family while I followed SS and family back to 105. K watched her Korean drama while SS, C, and I each used our own laptops! Around 1.40pm, C woke up and we went to buy lunch for everyone at McD.

Initially, we wanted to drive-thru but changed our minds because there were more cars than people in line! C waited in the car while I went down to buy lunch. 2 Fillet-o-fish and 1 Big Mac for them while I had a McChicken.

McChicken Set - RM 5.95

We then brought the food back to 105 and feasted there. After lunch, I continued using the laptop till 6.30pm. Went to shower and got ready for dinner. At 7.40pm, all of us went to DU to meet up with the rest of my family for dinner while C came later.

We went to the usual Hokkien fried place for dinner. Dad ordered quite a few dishes of noodles and also some chicken wings. SS ordered some satay from the Satay Kajang Shop few doors down. At about 8.20pm, C and C went to pick M from KDU.

Chicken Satay - RM 0.60 / stick

The dinner went on as usual and the three of them joined us later. After dinner, mum, dad, GM, E and M went back in 1 car. C drove back while SS drove the rest of us back to 105 too. Stayed in 105 for another 10 minutes or so before driving back home with J.

Right before 10pm, I was already in front of the TV. Towards the end of the show, our whole family was watching the "Ghost". I then came upstairs to blog right after the show ended. Gonna upload the pictures and go to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...