Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr Babies??

Alarm rang at 9am and I snoozed it and went back to sleep. 3 minutes later, it rang again! Decided to wake up and use the laptop for a while. Wanted to have cereal for breakfast but we ran out of milk. Had to eat biscuits instead.

Went to shower and got ready for college by 10am. I then drove to TPM and met up with the rest of them in the parking area. Together, we walked to our class. It was our first CSA (Computer Systems Architecture) tutorial.

Our lecturer introduced himself and briefly asked us for our names and where we are from. This guy's body language and speech gave me the impression he was very "pro". He has 8 years of teaching experience in APIIT and is from India. Claims to be a good programmer too!

The one thing I felt funny about him was that he referred to us as "babies". "If one baby disagree, I will choose the groups for you". He was also our first lecturer that asked for our contact number and email!

At 12pm, he dismissed the class. We then went to Good Tea for lunch. I was looking forward to eating the claypot chicken rice but when I went there, it was closed. So, I ordered a "wat dan hor" instead.

Wat Dan Hor - RM 4.50

My noodles came in a few minutes and was quite nice. Pricing was reasonable too. We talked and finally parted ways at about 1pm. I dropped ZS back at APIIT before driving home. Reached home at about 1.30pm and used the laptop.

Went to sleep at about 5.20pm and woke up an hour later. I planned to go cycling but didn't go in the end because it was too late. Continued using the laptop till 7.40pm before having dinner. Facebooked and Cracked till 9pm and went to shower.

At 10.30pm, I went downstairs to watch DH. Came upstairs and blogged till now. It's 12.40am already and I'm gonna sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...