Saturday, June 27, 2009

Woooh!

Woke up at 9am today and had some biscuits for breakfast. Used the laptop to facebook and watch GWTC. Later, I played a little bit of SMG before going for lunch at 12.30pm. We dropped E at school before driving to "3rd Mile Square".

Nasi Lemak Rendang Chicken - RM 9.00

Ice Cream Toast - RM 4.20

Ice Blended Mocha - RM 6.80

Bill - RM 62.05

We had lunch at "Old Town White Coffee". The food there was good as usual. Only thing I didn't like was the ice cream toast. Mum paid the bill and we went back to E's school to collect her report card and bring her home.

While Mum was talking to E's teacher, I walked around my primary school. There wasn't much changes except that everything seems to have shrunk. Didn't really talk to the teachers because most of them from my generation had already left the school.

At 3pm, we finally went back home. Used the laptop to pass time. At about 6pm, I went cycling with SC. We went to Bhp to pump air into my tyre. Next, we cycled around the housing area till about 6.30pm. It was a nice ride matched with perfect weather!

Anyway, I went to shower and we finally went out for dinner at 8.20pm. Dad brought us to Rajah Brooke again thanks to mum's nagging. I ordered a Kolo Mee, Kaya Butter Toast, and Blueberry Tea.

Blueberry Tea

Kolo Mee - RM 6.00

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 1.20

Kolo Mee was good but portion was too small and price too expensive! I could even make better toast than the one I ordered. Blueberry tea was something special though, tasted just like sparkling juice.

Dad paid the bill and we went home. Used the laptop till about 10.30pm before getting a phone call from AM. She asked if I wanted to go supper and I quickly answered "yes" since I was dead bored.

10 minutes later, SC, AM and YM came to pick me up. SC then drove us to Ming Tien in Taman Megah. AM ordered food while the rest of us just drank. I had teh tarik which was quite good. Talked till about 11pm and went home.

Teh Tarik

Reached back home at 11.30pm. I quickly started blogging but then ended up chatting for a while. It's already 1am and I'll upload the pictures and go to bed. Have to wake up at 7am tomorrow! Really got to go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...