Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Class Starts Tomorrow!

Was in dreamland when suddenly I woke up and heard my phone ring. It was AM asking me to go for breakfast with her. I told her to wait 20 minutes and I went back to sleep. 10 minutes later, I forced myself out of bed and washed up.

Drove down to 112 to pick her up. Then, we parked at Lucky Garden and walked to PrimeCare. AM went to see the doctor and got her MC. Next, we went to Baker's Cottage where AM bought some bread. Finally, we walked to Chun Heong and had our breakfast.

AM ordered a "Teh Nga Lat" for me and a bowl of "Pan Mee". As usual, AM paid for everything. After our breakfast, I dropped her back at 112 before going home. Used the laptop for a short while and went to watch TV.

Teh Nga Lat

Pan Mee - RM 4

At around 11.20am, I played SMG. Stopped at 1pm and had lunch. Came upstairs and completed the "Ultimate Assassin". Facebooked till about 3pm and watched GWTC. Later, I played SMG again.

By 5pm, I stopped playing the Wii and used the laptop to play "Turbo Cyborg Ninja X". The game was quite challenging and fun. Stopped playing at 6pm and drove to Brickfields to pick E from school.

Arrived at the school by 6.25pm. I waited for another 10 minutes till students started pouring out before I went down to look for E. It took 5 minutes to locate her because she was standing out of my view.

Anyway, we then went back home. By the time we reached home, it was already 7.10pm. I used the laptop for a while before going to shower. Used the laptop again till M came home. We then had dinner together.

Came upstairs to complete "TCNX". At 9pm, everyone went downstairs to watch Mr Siao. Came back upstairs to blog at 9.30pm. Read some blogs and was introduced to this website. There were so many interesting articles that after reading 1 article, I clicked another 2!

I had to force myself to STOP opening new pages and finish the articles. Thanks to this website, It's already 1am and I have orientation at 9am tomorrow. Damn, really gotta sleep. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...