Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kuching Trip: Day 2

Woke up around 7.45am because the sun was shining right at my eye. I went downstairs after washing up and saw some breakfast on the table. Ate 1 dumpling, 1 kuih, and some bacon. The dumpling was too hard but the rest of the food was fine.

Breakfast on the Table

After breakfast, I sat at the sofa outside and watched TV. About 30 minutes later, PP asked M and I to accompany her to buy a new toaster oven. Since we had nothing to do, we went along with her.

She drove to a row of shops where 80% of them were selling electronics. We went to about 4 shops before finally buying the oven for RM 165. I helped her carry it to the car and we went home.

Back at their house, I was bored. I then fell asleep in the couch and woke up at 11.50am. GG then came downstairs and went to buy lunch with me tagging along. We went to Thompson's Corner and I waited in the car while he went down to buy our lunch.

Thompson's Corner (from inside the car)

Kuching Kolo Mee - RM 2.50

All of us had "Kolo Mee" except J who didn't like it. Mum's friend dropped her back here and we started playing "Monopoly". About 2 hours later, I won the game! It was only 4pm so M and I played "Monopoly Deal" with J and E beside us trying to learn how to play.

We took turns to shower at 6pm. By 7pm, everyone was done and it was dinner time. M, J, E and I played "Monopoly Deal" while waiting for the others to get ready. At 8pm, we squeezed in 1 car and went to Sunny Hill for ice cream.

Sunny Hill was there since I can remember. All profits goes to some charity project too. And most importantly, people come in non-stop from 8am till 10pm daily (except Fridays when they close at 4pm).

Enjoy ice cream while helping others!

Sundae Special - RM 5+

Anyway, I ordered a Sundae Special which came with 2 scoops of ice cream (Pandan and Vanilla), some fruits and topped with nuts. The price was about RM 5 for a plate. Finish eating and went home at 8.40pm.

Once home, we quickly turned on the TV to watch Mr Siao. PP asked to play Gin Rummy but we declined her offer. M and I watched TV till 12am before going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...