Friday, June 12, 2009

Kuching Trip: Day 4

I woke up at 8am with a really bad stomach. Rushed to the toilet and settled my "business". After that, I went back to sleep and only woke up at 10am. PP didn't prepare breakfast so I toasted 5 pieces of homemade bread and spread some butter and kaya.

Toasted Homemade Bread

Played "Monopoly Deal" with my sisters till about 12.30pm. GG then went to buy lunch for us. I ordered a packet of "Kolo Mee". He came back at about 12.45pm and we went to the kitchen for lunch.

Kuching Kolo Mee - RM2.50

The "Kolo Mee" today was good as it was oily and tasty! After lunch, I sat on the sofa and went to "dreamland". Woke up and played "Monopoly Deal" again till 3.30pm. We then asked mum to bring us to Sunny Hill again.

Large Cup with Nuts (Pandan) - RM 5.30

Mum, M, and I shared a large cup of Pandan ice cream with nuts for RM 5.30. J and E had a small cone of vanilla each for RM 1.50. After our ice cream treat, we went back to GG's house. Played "Monopoly Deal" again till about 4.30pm.

Then, we took turns to shower. After my shower, I packed my bag and brought it downstairs. Played few more rounds of "Monopoly Deal" before having dinner at 6pm. Today's dinner was great and we finished every dish except the lamb.

Canned Peaches with Ice

After dinner, we had peaches for dessert. Mum went to shower while the rest packed and got ready. Finally, we left the house at about 7pm. Before going to the airport, we went to a bakery to buy Butter Buns.

Butter Bun

GG then drove us to the airport where we said our goodbyes. Next, we went to collect our boarding passes and went inside the departure hall. We waited there for about an hour before getting on the plane at 9.20pm.

By the time everyone was seated, it was already 9.40pm. We had a delay because someone checked their luggage in but did not come aboard. The crew then had to search for that guy's bag and remove his cargo.

After that, there was another delay because the aerobridge could not detach itself from the airplane. By the time we took off, it was almost 10pm. I was seated in between an Indian guy and a Malay guy. Both of them were sleeping and snoring while I read the in-flight magazine.

At about 11.30pm, the pilot announced we were landing soon. I was excited and quickly finished reading the magazine and prepared for touch down. Unfortunately, they dimmed the light and we still had to wait 20 minutes before landing.

The landing was poor and not really smooth compared to when we landed in Kuching. Weather was quite bad too so it wasn't entirely the pilot's fault. After landing, we still had to walk all the way to the LCCT. M and I waited for mum, J and E to join us. 10 minutes later, we walked out to the terminal and went to wait for dad.

He has been waiting for us for about an hour already. Anyway, we loaded our luggage and hopped into the Avanza. Tried sleeping in the car but nobody could fall asleep. Reached home at about 12.50am and started unpacking.

Immediately after that, I changed into my pyjamas and went to wash up. After writing the draft for today, I went upstairs and slept in my bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...