Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vegetarian...

My phone rang and I woke up to answer it. AM asked me to join her and YM for breakfast. It was only 8.10am but I groggily agreed. Went to wash up and changed. Moments later, they came and I hopped into YM's car.

We drove to Chun Heong and ordered 3 bowls of Keuy Teow Soup with Mushrooms and "foo chuk". Didn't have any meat because we were all vegetarian today. After that, we went to the market to buy flowers and bought bread from Baker's Cottage.

My Breakfast - RM 4

They dropped me home after all was done. I then used the laptop for a while before playing with the Wii. Continued using the laptop till about 12.30pm. Mum then brought us kids out for lunch.

We parked outside McD and walked to "Nature's Vegetarian Restaurant". The place was crowded and the staff couldn't handle the crowd. After 15 minutes, we walked out of the restaurant.

Then, we decided to try Alexis. We went inside and looked at the menu. The prices here were very pricey. Since we didn't feel like spending unnecessary money, we walked off again. Finally, we walked to Canadian 2for1 Pizza.

We were the only dine-in customers and were seated in a small room. We ordered a Veggie Pizza and a "Three Cheese" pizza. We took the "office deal 1" which came with 2 regular pizzas, 1 garden salad, and a bottle of sprite for RM 38+.

Veggie Supreme (Regular)

3 Cheese Pizza (Regular)

Garden Salad

Mum paid and we went back home. E and I then played BTAF on the Wii till about 6.30pm. Then, I went to shower and get ready for dinner. Dad brought everyone to Section 14 "Right Angle" for vegetarian dinner.

The restaurant was called "Niche" and was crowded. Prices here were very reasonable. All of us ordered individual dishes and I ordered a "Special Crab Meat Rice". It came with taufu and some "crab meat". It was quite good and also filled my stomach.

Special Crab Meat Rice - RM 5.50

After our dinner, we went to Section 17 to get some "tong sui". Then, dad went to TMC to buy some groceries while we waited in the car. Reached home at about 9.30pm.

E and I played BTAF again but I left her alone at 10pm because I rushed down to watch Ghost. The episode ended at 11pm and I came upstairs to check some blogs and started blogging.

Will be sleeping soon as I'll be going to Karaoke tomorrow. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...