Friday, June 5, 2009

Food Review: Southern BBQ Dinner, Impiana KLCC

Woke up at about 9am today and used the laptop. YM suddenly asked me to join them for breakfast so I agreed. I then quickly washed up and changed. Moments later, they arrived and we went to Section 17 for breakfast.

I had Pork and Fish Noodles. After our breakfast, we went to the market and bought some stuff. It had been quite a long time since I followed anyone to the market. I am okay with the hygiene level there but the thing I hate is their ATTITUDE! Most of them were so RUDE!

Pork and Fish Kuey Teow in Soup - RM 3.80

After all that, KK sent me home. I watched some TV and came up to use the laptop again. At about 12pm, I went to take a nap since I had nothing to do. Woke up at 1.30pm and ate the pizza that mum ordered.

Came upstairs to use the laptop till 4pm. I then showered and got dressed for the review. Left home at about 4.50pm. I managed to follow 50% of the instructions from Google Maps. The second half of the journey was done with my limited "knowledge of directions".

Surprisingly, I reached Impiana KLCC with my first try. Met AL and MY there in the lobby. We waited for ZS and AC to arrive. At 6pm, all of us were there. Waited till 6.30pm before going into Tonka Bean Cafe.

We talked to Miss Sharifah till about 6.50pm and started taking pictures. We were then introduced to the chef and interviewed him too. After that, we started taking food. The Southern BBQ was outside at the Al Fresco area while other food were inside.

About half an hour later, the GM of Impiana came and met us. He introduces us some Jalapeno which was too spicy for me. He also got us some BBQ sauce. Haha. We ate and ate till 10pm. We said thanks to Sharifah and Sean before going back. For info on the food, please check FU's review.

Transferred the pictures into AC's laptop before going back. Then, I drove myself home. I was clueless but confident at first. Before I knew it, I ended up somewhere near Segambut. I then went to the Stadium and started to see familiar roads.

Ended up goign home by Damansara instead of Jalan Travers. All it matters is that I got home. It's fun to find my own way home though. Anyway, I changed into my pyjamas and came upstairs to use the laptop.

Dad bought 3 new Wii games and I guess I will try them out soon. It's 11.18pm now and I guess I'll end this post here. Bye...

*Happy Birthday CM, CQ, and MR C (ACJY's dad)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...