Thursday, June 18, 2009

Exactly 7 Days Till Next Intake!

Woke up around 8.30am, washed up, went downstairs. Had "Twiggies" and "Cream cone" for breakfast while watching TV. Then, I came up to use the laptop till about 11am. Started playing SMG till 12.30pm.

Dad came home and brought mum and I to Brickfields. We decided to go for lunch at Sin Kee. Dropped my phone when getting out of the car! Luckily everything is still working and not much damage was done.

During my last time here, we ordered few dishes and shared. This time, we each ordered individual portions. I ordered "Sweet and Sour Pork Rice" and "Wheatgrass Juice". For some reason, the restaurant was very packed. There were no place else to sit so we had to share tables with strangers.

Sweet and Sour Pork Rice

Wheatgrass Juice

There was no menu so I didn't know how much each dish cost. Total was RM 49.50 for 5 meals and 2 drinks. Anyway, the pork was too soft and the sauce was just okay. After we left (about 1.30pm), there were still many customers. After dad paid, we dropped mum at KL Sentral and went home.

Used the laptop for a short while before going to 112. AM and I went to Kopitiam 71 where she had her lunch while I just had a cup of "Iced White Coffee". After that, we both went to SMKBB to pick M and J up.

Iced White Coffee - RM 2.50

Waited for M to come out before driving to 112. AM went back to her house and so did we. Used the laptop again before playing SMG. At 4.30pm, AM called and I cycled down to meet her. We walked to SNM to have tea and did some errands before and after that.

In SNM, I ordered Roti Bom and Teh Tarik while AM just ordered Roti Planta. My Roti Bom was the worst ever. It was just plain dough without any sugar! Worst still, my drink had some insect inside! The worker brought it to the back and gave me a new cup. Can't be sure if its the same cup though...

Roti Bom (whats that black dot? didn't eat that part!)

Teh Tarik (only can see the insect after the bubbles popped)

We chatted a while before AM paid and we left. Hung out in 112 till about 5.30pm before dad came to pick me unexpectedly (due to miscommunication). Left my bike there and followed him to sent AC to BKC.

After that, we went to Toyota Service Center and collected the Avanza. Dad and I then drove both cars home. Before dad went out for badminton, he dropped me at 112. SC opened the gate for me and we talked a bit. Then, I cycled back home.

Used the laptop to facebook and watch Mr Siao. At 8pm, I went to shower and had dinner after that. Started using the laptop again to blog and chat. Nothing else to blog for tonight so, bye...

2 comments:

  1. babe..u nie kejam lar!!
    always get to make ur stomach full wif delicious food!!
    roti bom lar and whatsoever kn??
    i kt sni telan air liur jer taw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, you come back to KL never call me ah!
    EVIL and MEAN.
    Anyway, see u next sem la. Much easier...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...