Monday, June 15, 2009

Drinking Water

Woke up at about 8.30am and washed up. Went downstairs to use the laptop till around 9am. Mum then brought me to Old Town White Coffee for breakfast. She drove us to Bangsar South and we started ordering.

Both of us ordered Breakfast Set 1 but mum added RM 1 for Old Town White Coffee while I asked for Milk Tea. Food came about 15 minutes later and we started eating. Chatted for a short while before going back home at 10am.

Breakfast Set 1 - RM 4.90 (Rm 3.90 + RM 1)

Once home, I went inside while E went to buy her school shoe with mum. I downloaded GWTC (Great Way To Care) while using the laptop. Went to play SMG for a short while before mum brought E and I for lunch.

We made our way to Happy Mansion for our lunch. I had a plate of Char Siew Rice to myself while Mum and E shared. Mum also packed RM20 worth of Char Siew and 3 packets of rice. Reached home around 12.30pm.

Char Siew Rice - RM 5.50

Used the laptop again till 2.40pm. After that, I went upstairs to play SMG again. At 5pm, I came downstairs to use the laptop. Around 6pm, dad and I moved the sewing machine out of GM's room and into the Avanza.

Finally at 7.20pm, I went to shower. Chatted with SS for a while before having dinner. After dinner, I chatted with SS again for about 20 minutes before watching GWTC2. At 9pm, I decided to watch Leverage and House (10pm).

Shooed M away from the laptop after watching TV and started blogging. It's 11.30pm already so I guess I'll end this post here. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...