Monday, June 22, 2009

C, Welcome Back

Woke up at 8.15am and used the laptop till about 10am. I then went to shower and get ready to drive to APIIT. Reached APIIT at 11am. Met up with the others and went to the admin to register for our next intake.

After settling with the admin, we went to the Cashier to pay our fees. Next, we said bye to each other and went home. Reached home at about 12.10pm and used the laptop. At 1pm, I ate a packet of chicken rice.

Left the house at 2.30pm to pick the girls up from school. Went to BSC with the intention of collecting our spectacles. Once in the shop, the guy said he needed one hour to cut my specs but M's one was done.

So, she collected hers and we went home. After we got down the car, dad rushed into the Avanza and asked if I wanted to follow him to pick C, SS and SS up. I agreed and sat in the car while he drove to KLIA.

Stopped at gate 4 and saw the 3 of them. Loaded their luggage in the car and we drove back to their house. They shared their experiences during the long drive. Dad and I went in their house for about half an hour before going home.

By 5.30pm, we arrived back at our house. I went to shower and came out to use the laptop. At 6.20pm, I played SMG in my room. SS and family came to our house at 7pm. Then, we went for dinner together.

Dinner was at Nam Chuan. We ordered some noodles and dishes. The food was reasonably priced and also quite yummy. Dad paid for the food and SS paid for drinks. We went home after dinner and had some durian.

Later, the "young people" came to my room and played with the Wii. At about 10pm, they went home. I started blogging, facebooking, and chatting till now. It's 11.47pm and I should be sleeping very soon. No pictures today. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...