Monday, June 29, 2009

First Class of the Semester

Alarm rang at 7.30am and I quickly went to shower and got dressed for class. Drove to TPM and reached there at 8.10am. Our class was occupied so DY, AC and I went to the admin and asked for the new location.

After that, we met with ZS and went to our class. Our lecturer was already inside waiting for us. She showed us the scheme for SAD (Systems Analysis & Design) and asked us to introduce ourselves.

Through that, we got to know some new faces and also get to know our lecturer. She's a part-time lecturer that works as a project leader for web development projects! Due to her constant use of "right" at the end of her sentences, I'll refer to her as "Miss Right".

By 10.40am, we left APIIT and went to "Old Town" for brunch. It was 10.58am but the waiter still allowed us to order the breakfast set. I ordered Set 1 as usual and added RM 1 to change the drink to milk tea.

Old Town Breakfast Set 1 (milk tea) - RM 4.90

Later, we paid the bill and drove on to Mid Valley. I took the wrong turn and ended up in Mid Valley Car Park when I intended to park at Gardens. ZS and I went to collect the tickets at the gold class counter since the kiosk was offline.

Transformers 2 ticket (online booking) - RM 7.50

After that, we reunited with AC and went into the cinema. DY, AL and MY came later because they were stuck in a jam at Old Klang Road. Luckily, they came in the cinema hall with still some time to watch the ads.

Two hours and thirty minutes later, our movie (Transformers 2) ended. The ending was kinda disappointing because we expected MORE action. Even so, RM 7 was worth it for this "Hot" movie with nice Computer Graphics.

We came out of the cinema hall and went straight to the toilet. Next, we went to Chopstick Noodle House as suggested by AC. I wasn't that hungry so I just ordered a Honey Dewy. It was shaved ice with some honey dew syrup and "nata de coco". Not bad actually.

Honey Dewy - RM 5.50

The waitress here was kinda rude when ordering though. Unfortunately, AC was eating his "Mango Tango" (Mango Shaved Ice) when the waiter came and wanted to take the Mango Tango back and insisted that there was no problem.

AC let him bring it to the back and called for the manager. The manager came in and told us that an employee realized his ring was missing. So, they wanted to check if the ring was inside the "mango tango".

Our friend then asked the manager why did the employee even wear his ring while handling food! The manager couldn't say anything but "Sorry". AC got tired and finally canceled the order and let the case rest, for now. I'll tell you later what he did...

Back to the day, we finished up and paid. We parted ways and I drove home. I used the laptop to chat and facebook for a while. Started watching GWTC and talked to AC later. To my surprise, he sent a feedback form to Tai Thong about what happened! They called him back shortly and clarified that they found the ring by the sink...

At 6.15pm, I decided to cycled to 112 and pass a CD to SC. I then cycled round the area again. Was probably one of my longest rides by myself. Back home, my knees were feeling funny and I was panting. Rested for about 15 minutes before showering.

Used the laptop till about 7.30pm before going downstairs to have dinner. After that, I came upstairs and chatted while I blogged. Watched "Leverage" and "House" from 9pm till 11pm. When the show was over, I used the laptop to blog and chat as usual.

Just before 12am, AC called and asked me to check my MBUS results. I checked mine and got A+. Anyway, forget bout the past, It's quite late already and I suppose I'll be sleeping soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...