Monday, June 8, 2009

1 More Day To Go...

Again, AM called me at 9am and invited me for breakfast at SNM. I washed up and drove down to 112. They hopped in my car and we drove to SNM. I ordered a Roti Planta and Teh Tarik.

Roti Planta and Teh Tarik

While waiting for the food to come, AM and YM were complaining about their dinner yesterday. They went to this stall called "Sakura Nasi Lemak" (stall 71) at SS2 "Wai Sek Gai".

YM's dish (2 vegetables and few pieces of pork) cost RM 7.50 and AM's dish (2 meat and 1 vege) cost RM 9.50! They even said that the food didn't even taste nice but the price was still expensive. What a pity...

Anyway, the food came and we started eating. After that, YM paid and they walked to a clinic. I then drove home to get ready for my K-lunch. I reached home at 10am and used the laptop for a while.

Then, all of us got ready and waited for K to come. Once she arrived, we quickly drove to Gardens. We found a parking spot without any problem. Reached RedBox at about 11.10am and waited for our turn since there was a line.

I signed up for a RedBox Card since they needed that to give us the Student price. After arrangements were done, we were led to our room. We then ordered our lunch and drink and started singing till lunch was served.

BBQ Chicken Chop

For my lunch, I ordered a BBQ Chicken Chop and a Lychee drink. It tasted quite good but my Lychee drink was just cordial without fresh lychees inside. Anyway, we then went on singing.

The waiter came in to collect the payment at about 1.30pm. I paid the bill (RM 46) and he came back with the change and a voucher (Free 1 Head Charge for July ONLY) later.

Exactly at 2pm, we couldn't sing anymore. We then walked out of RedBox and I drove home. Parking was RM 2. Once home, I used the laptop for a while before watching K and M play "Cooking Mama".

SS came and brought K home at about 5pm. I then used the laptop till 5.30pm and played SMG on the Wii till 6.30pm. Next, I dropped Mum, E and M at BV. Came back and showered before driving J, her friend, and myself to BV again.

We met up with M (with her new haircut) and went to Fish and Co. After we were seated, we ordered 3 "Best Fish and Chips in Town". One each for M and I while J and her friend shared. The weirdest was that they had no CHIPS for "Fish and CHIPS".

Fish and Vegetables (Chips)

M and J asked for rice while I asked for vegetables instead. We were served quite quickly today. The fish was good and the mushrooms were delicious. I didn't like the carrot and the weird green thing though. Later, I found out it was Japanese Cucumbers.

We managed to finish by 7.20pm and quickly paid the RM 34.30 bill. Parking was free because we spent RM 30 and above there. Reached home at 7.30pm and played SMG till 9.45pm. Used the laptop and started blogging.

It's 11am already and I'm gonna end the post here today. Going to bed later. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...