Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kuching Trip: Day 3

Since PP hung up the curtains, I only woke up at 9.30am today. Washed up and went downstairs for breakfast. Ate 2 dumplings and some "Nin Gou". Ate most of the "Nin Gou" because PP made this just for me.

Nin Gou

After breakfast, there wasn't much to do. So, I went upstairs and slept again. PP woke me up at 12.30pm and asked me what I wanted. I said "Char Kuey Teow" and went back to sleep. J went out with PP to buy lunch.

Minutes later, I woke up and went downstairs to wait for our lunch. Turns out, the "Char Kuey Teow" Hawker was on holiday so PP bought mixed rice for us. Everyone had rice with 4 types of meat (Char Siew, Siew Yoke, Chicken, and Chinese Sausage).

Mixed Rice - RM 4.50

After lunch, we watched TV till 2pm. Played "Monopoly Deal" with the others till 4pm. Mum then brought us to Sunny Hill for ice cream again. I ordered a single sundae and had some of mum's small cup.

Sunny Hill Ice Cream (mine is in the middle)

Back at PP's house, we played "Monopoly Deal" again till 6pm. Took turns to shower and had dinner at 7pm as usual. We had sliced peaches and longan for dessert later. At about 8.30pm, we played 3 round of Gin Rummy with PP.

Canned Peaches and Longan

Suddenly, UD (Mum's friend) came and asked us to go to his house. We went upstairs to get dressed and he then drove us there. Hung around there watching TV while mum chatted with her friends.

Finally at 11pm, AA (UD's wife) sent us home. Mum went to bed while the 4 of us played "Monopoly Deal" till about 12.50am. Went to bed and fell asleep at 1.10am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...