Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 6

Got up at 10am and did the laundry. Had breakfast and used the computer for a while. As usual, I cleaned up and got ready for uni.

Took the bus and was an hour early when I got to uni. So, I went to the library and finished up my ISC assignment.

Headed to class for an hour. After that, I did some reading till it was time for the next class. Tutorial was okay and it ended at 5pm.

Then, I went to the city for dinner. Bought a box of pasta from the food court. Everything was AUD4 because they were preparing to close for the day.

Spinach Ricotta - AUD 4.00

It was really really filling and I had to force myself to finish it. Never getting this anymore because the pasta was really thick. It was like eating dough.

After that, I went back to uni and studied in the lab. Finally at 7.15pm, I went to Z block and waited outside the lecture hall.

The tutors then let us in for our quiz. It wasn't that hard. I left the hall at 8.10pm and walked to the city.

That Jared guy was there again today. But nobody seemed to be looking at him. Anyway, I took the bus home and got back at about 9.30pm.

Took my shower and started doing some work. Wasn't successful in my php programming. So at 11pm, I decided to stop and blog.

It's almost 12am now so I'm gonna end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...