Friday, April 1, 2011

No Fool

Woke up today and stayed home. Did some reading till it was 1pm. Went out but I missed the bus. So, I walked to Kenmore Central and took the 444.

Once I arrived in the city, I went to claim my Boost juice. I ordered the Mango Tango and it wasn't that great.

Went to the library and met up with my group mates for ISC. Had quite a productive hour of meeting.

After that, I went to the garden. Enjoyed the cooling weather while I planned my week with my QUT planner.

At 5pm, I met up with B and we took the train to Auchenflower. Headed to G's house and we ate some "Ben and Jerry" before everyone else arrived.

The rest of the night was fun. It was pretty insightful towards the end. Later, I went to the bus stop and took the 444.

I was shocked to see SO MANY PEOPLE in the bus. There were at least 30 people standing! I got in anyway. Finally after Indooroopilly, most of the crowd left and nobody had to stand.

Walked home and got back by 10.40pm. Took my shower and used the computer. That's all for tonight. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...