Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday

Woke up early and went out at 7am. Later, I went uni and had the scrum meeting. I got 12/15 again. I think that's all he will give us for the rest of the sem. Sigh...

Later, I worked on my assignment till it was about 12pm. J called and we went to the city for lunch. Bought the Cheap Chicken Special from Japanese Bento.

Cheap Chicken Special - AUD 5.00

After that, we went to the Law Library. Continued working till about 3pm. Was quite productive in that few hours.

Went to Officeworks and managed to get a refund. And this time, I bought the correct folders. Waited till 4.30pm before the bus arrived.

20 folders - AUD 9.98

V Energy Drink (250ml) - 3 for AUD 5.00

Back home, I used the laptop for a while before having dinner. Watched some TV and did some work.

It's 10pm already. Gotta do some work now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...