Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Milestone In Life

Woke up at 7am to get ready for uni. Left at 8am and had to wait till 8.40am before the next bus arrived.

Got to class and discussed about our assignment. Then, I went to the library and got some work done.

At 12.15pm, I went to the city for lunch. Had Japanese Curry with Breaded Pork. I regret buying it from Sushi D'lite. From now on, I'll go to Japanese Bento.

Japanese Curry Breaded Pork with Rice - AUD 4.95

Walked around before going back to QUT. Met up with Jason we went to sit facing the river. I asked him a few questions regarding verses inside the bible.

Before we went off, he asked me if I wanted to accept Christ. After some thought, I said YES. And so begins my journey with God. Before this I already had a journey but now it'll be official.

Perhaps some of my readers/relatives/friends will be shocked till you can't speak by now. But I hope you have an open mind. And maybe one day I get to share my experience with you.

Back to my day, I went to the library and attended the final workshop for "IS: Working In Australia". We did some simple interview exercise before "graduating". We were given certificates.

Then, we had some pizza and soft drinks too! Met 2 girls from China. One of them were from Hainan island. It was fun chatting with them.

Later, I went to the city and took the bus home. Got back at 6.10pm and the sky was as dark as it would be at 10pm!

Anyway, had dinner and cleaned up. Watched some TV before taking my shower. Then, I spend the rest of the night on MSN, Facebook, and Blogger.

Although I didn't do much work tonight. Today is one of the most important days of my life. Spiritually and emotionally.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Nope , I am not surprised bro .. I am glad and happy to hear that for you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D !!! YAAAAYYY!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...