Friday, April 15, 2011

Balance

Woke up at 10am and had my breakfast. Worked on my assignment till it was 1pm. Finally finished my Web assignment.

Made myself some garlic bread for lunch. After that, I studied till 5pm. Quickly got ready and went to wait for the bus.

Garlic Bread

Got down at Toowong and went to Coles. Bought drinks before taking the train to Auchenflower. Walked to G's house.

Lifegroup today was quite lively. It ended late because we watched the last half of "Passion of Christ".

The guys who wore RED! :)

TL, J, and AL

Then, we played 2 rounds of Monopoly Deal. The bunch of us walked back together. Waited till 11.17pm for bus.

Got back home just before 12am. Took my shower and wrote this post. Time for me to sleep now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...