Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh No, It's Week 8

Got up at 11.50am and quickly got ready for uni. Ate brunch and left the house at 1pm. By the time I arrived at uni, it was 2.10pm.

Went for class till 3pm. Spent an hour in the library before going to the Security tutorial. Then, it was time for dinner.

Bought pasta from the food court and ate it while I read the newspaper. Then, I went to Coles and looked around.

Mac and Cheese / Tomato Pesto Penne - AUD 4.00

Printed some lecture slides from the library before going to the Security lecture. The lecture was quite long today.

It ended at 8.50pm and I quickly walked to the bus stop. Caught the 9.10pm bus and got home by 9.50pm.

Took my shower and wrote this post. Time to do some work now. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...