Thursday, April 7, 2011

Intensive

Just like every other Thursday, I sit in front of the screen doing revision and sometimes some entertainment. Today's session was pretty intense though.

For lunch, I reheated some spaghetti. And during my breaks, I went out to play with the Ripstik. Later, we went up the roof and also played a game which I call "ball tag".

View from roof

Beehive in between the roofs

In the afternoon, I experienced a cold-call phishing scam. I almost fell for their evil plans! Would write a separate post on that...

After dinner, I watched a little bit of TV. Then, I took my shower and continued programming my web assignment.

It's late now. Very busy these days because I have to cover for my Noosa trip this Saturday. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...