Friday, April 8, 2011

T.G.I.F

It was my usual Friday routine. Did work in the morning till 3pm. Then, I had a game of "ball tag" with my cousins.

At 4pm, I took the bus to the city. Got down at Toowong and walked around. Ended up spending almost an hour in Coles looking at all the products they have. The wide range of ingredients here just makes me drool.

Ice Cream from McD - AUD 0.50

At 5.40pm, I took the bus and went to Auchenflower. Had the usual LifeGroup session in G's house. There weren't many people this week because it was assignment week.

It ended at 9.50pm. Since I missed the 430 bus, I stayed back and played Monopoly Deal with the guys. Later, I took the bus home.

By the time I arrived at home, it was already 11.50pm. Its 1am now and I shall go to bed. Have to wake up at 6am because I'm going to Noosa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...