Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great

Woke up at 9.30am and had pancake for breakfast. Then, I started working on my assignment till it was 1.20pm.

Reheated some pizza as my lunch. Then, I went out to catch the bus. Got to Steele Building in UQ by 3pm.

J and I stood outside to chat and at the same time mentally support E and J as they were ushers for this week.

Church afternoon service ended at about 5.30pm. Today's topic was about marriage and relationships. It was interesting.

After that, we hung around and had some snacks before attending the OC briefing (AH and I went although we aren't going to OC).

Then, we walked to Hawken Drive for dinner. Ended up eating at "Song" which sold Authentic Malaysian Cuisine.

I looked at the menu and decided to try their "Kung Pow Chicken with Rice". But when it arrived, I was disappointed. What I expect to be black and red turned out to be orange. It was more like sweet and sour chicken with some cashew nuts. :(

Kung Pow Chicken with Rice - AUD 8.90

Had a great fellowship time throughout the dinner. Then at 8.40pm, we left to take the bus back to the city.

From there, I took the bus back to Kenmore Central. Got home at about 10.30pm and took my shower.

Another week has come to an end. I must say, I was quite productive this week. I wonder how next week will be.

Before I end this post, I wanna wish everyone a great week ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...