Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unusual

Woke up at 7am and snoozed the alarm. Then, the alarm rang again and I woke up. It was 9AM!!! I was suppose to take the 9.10am bus and go for my group meeting. Damn!

I quickly washed up and got ready. Took the 10.10am bus and arrived in uni at 11am. The meeting went on till 12pm and we split up.

I did work till about 3pm. Then, I went to get my lunch from Japanese Bento. Ordered the Cheap Chicken Special as usual. It was delicious.

Cheap Chicken Special - AUD 5.00

Went back to uni and did more work till it was 4.30pm. Then, I headed to Coles and bought some ingredients for Sheppard's Pie. And since it was after Easter, the Easter chocolates were all 50% off! Bought myself two Cadbury Creme Eggs.

Cadbury Creme Egg - AUD 0.80 (each)

Then, I bought some pasta before going home. Back home, I took my shower and did work till now.

It's 9.12pm. Gonna do more work. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...