Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vegetarian

All of us went to PJ for lunch. Since we were vegetarian, dad brought us to this "RM2 Vegetarian" Shop. It's actually "Mixed Rice" style and they charge you RM2 for 3 types of vege and one plate of rice.

My lunch

I took 4 types of Vege so they charged me RM 2.70. It was quite nice for the price we paid. All of us went back very full too.

At home, we watched Ant Bully before going to BSC. I collected my new glasses. Then, mum brought us to "House and Co" for dessert.

Layer Cakes

Mars Bars Cheese Cake

Moist Chocolate Cake

Honeydew and Grape Drink

Then at night, we went out for our family dinner. All members of the family were there except my cousin sister, YS.

Dinner was nice. Later, some of us went over to Kepong Village. Bought some stuff from Tesco before going back home.

Sent JW back and started using the computer. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...