Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cool

For lunch, I went to Kuchai Lama. Met up with my college mates in Jojo. It was nice to eat at the same table again. Later, they took some movies. Went off at 2.50pm to go to work.

Traditional Pan Mee (Dry)

Sales was slightly slower today. For dinner, I ate at Oasis Food Court. The first stall was having a RM4.80 promo. For that price, I get to choose 1 meat and 1 vege. Soup and rice were given too.

My dinner

The food was okay for the price I paid. Keeps my stomach satisfied. Worked on till 10.30pm before mum came to pick me.

Oh and if keeps up with the HTC Aria Review contest, you'd be happy to know that JW's pest has been TERMINATED! Muahahaha! (check her FB or ask us if you want to know what's happening).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...