Monday, November 22, 2010

Interesting and FUN

Another day at work. This time, I went to the store and cleared the place with a few colleagues. We also reorganized it and gave it a real facelift.

Later, I ate Miss Pauline's Exploding Twin Sauce Spaghetti for lunch. I call it "Exploding" because when I microwaved it, the sauce was all over the microwave!

Lunch

Sauce all over the microwave

After that, I was given the chance to prepare the ingredients and keep them in buckets. New experience for me. :)

Went back to the shop for dinner again. Had the spaghetti but with the Red Sauce only this time. Continued working till 10.30pm.

Dinner

Came home to use my laptop and took my shower. Spent the rest of the night in my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...