Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday

JW and I went over to Sunway Pyramid at about 10.30am. By the time we got into the ice rink, it was close to 11am. Skated for about an hour and I decided to leave. That's because if I don't stop, I'll get another wound on my leg like last time. :S

We moved on to Fullhouse for lunch. They added 2 set lunches to their menu so both of us tried them. The food there was good. We slowly ate our lunch. Later, we walked around the mall till about 4pm.

Soup (from set)

Lemon Tea (from set)

Mini cakes (from set)

Teriyaki Chicken Burger (Set 6) - RM 19.90

Al-funghi Spaghetti (Set 5) - RM 16.90

Then, we went to JW's hostel to get her stuff. She gave me my birthday present, perfume from Hugo Boss.

For dinner, she brought me to Chili's BSC. I ordered Chicken Crispers while she ordered Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers. Both of us shared a Presidente Margarita too.

Presidente Margarita - RM 23.95

Chicken Crispers - RM 22.95

Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers - RM 24.95

Came home to watch "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" till it was 11pm. Then, I dropped her at her hostel before coming home.

That's all for today. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...