Thursday, November 18, 2010

BUSY!

Went to work at 3.30pm as usual. A new colleague joined our team today. Later, the both of us went to the store room. It was my first time inside and I had to climb up and down the shelves to count stock.

It was dangerous and a little tiring. At least it was something different compared to standing at the shop selling ice cream.

After that, I took my dinner at Sams Station in Oasis Food Court. Ordered the RM4.80 set which was filling.

Dinner

Went back to work and continued counting stock. Then, I started doing some calculations all the way till closing!

Our boss thanked all of us for a busy day. We clocked out and went back home.

I'm gonna end this post here. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...