Saturday, November 20, 2010

SUPER BUSY

Went to work at 1pm today. It was a weekend and there was many customers. To top it up, one of the directors came down from Singapore. More stress for us.

Finally at 7pm, I went for break. Usually, 6 hours is my whole day's work. But now, after 6 hours, I get my break. Then I have another 2 hours and 30 minutes before I can go home.

Had dinner in "I Love Yoo". The cashier was rude the the customer before me. But both of them were in the wrong too.

Set A - RM 3.90

Relaxed for about half an hour in The Gardens Club. Went back to work till closing. Due to some figures, we stayed till 10.38pm. :S

Back home, I ate some junk food before taking my shower. Tomorrow, I'll be working from 11.30am till 10.30pm. Hope my boss lets me go home early. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...