Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crazy!

Went to work and saw that there were only slightly more than half of the gelato on display! I asked my colleague and apparently I didn't close the door to the freezer tight enough. And that caused some of it to melt!

There was no harm done. All they needed to do was put the mixture back into the ice cream maker. Nobody scolded me or anything. But even so, I felt very bad!

JW came over to join me for dinner at about 7.30pm. I had the XXL Chicken from Shih Lin. Then, we went to Paddingtons for our second round.

They were feeling very generous today! I don't think you will get this on any other day. :P

Strawberry Ice Cream Shake

Pot of Gold

Later, Mum brought DGG and family over for ice cream. My boss asked me to give them a free ice cream cone. :D

Besides that, I also got my salary for last month. :)

Money Money Money


Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...