Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gosh

Picked JW up and went to Nuffnang's office. Returned the HTC Aria and we came back to my place. AC told me to meet them at 1pm. So when mum asked us to go to the Loaf, we agreed.

Bought some bread and went straight home because AC called to say they were coming before 1pm. So I quickly got dressed and mum dropped us at Gardens.

Had lunch with AC, AL and KW in Sushi Zanmai. Later, we walked around before they went off. Thanks guys for paying for my lunch and the keychain.

Later, JW and I walked till it was time for my work. During the break, we went to "I Love Yoo" for dinner. Then, we met up with L.

The 2 of them went to Chili's for L's dinner. I left them alone because my break was over.

At about 10.30pm, JW and I went to Starbucks to meet mum and E. All of us went back home.

JW and I were lying on the bed for a while. The next time I opened my eyes were 2.30am! So I went to shower and continued sleeping...

And if you are wondering why there are no pictures, that's because my sister took my camera to celebrate her last day at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...