Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy

Sent JW back to her hostel at about 10am. Then, she packed all her stuff till her parents arrived. We loaded the car with their luggage and went for lunch.

The five of us went to Jojo's in SS15. I ordered the Fishball Pan Mee wish was today's promo. The food was quite good but the noodles were too thick for me.

JW and her family went back to Ipoh while I drove myself home. Went back home to rest. Then, dad dropped me at Gardens on the way to his appointment.

Today is a public holiday so business was crazy! Sales were 4x the usual! During my break, I rested at the Garden Club. Dinner was the rendang that my colleague brought over.

Later, dad picked me up. M and J were there too. They just came back from DGG's house. That's all for tonight. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...