Thursday, November 25, 2010

Owh

Today at work, I did a new thing. Intentionally melt the Gelato. It was interesting. Later, I waited till 7.30pm before going for break.

Went to San Terri and collected my free cake. Chose their "Mocha" and they packed it up for me. If I wanted to eat there, I had to order a drink. WTH!

Mocha

Later, I went to try out the food court next to Big Apple. It was dirty and stuffy but the price was still similar to the food court on the third floor.

Ordered a Tom Yam Fried Rice which made me sweat. It was too spicy for me to finish so I threw a quarter of it away.

Tom Yam Fried Rice - RM 5.50

Went back to work. Before going home, Miss Pauline gave us a persimmon each. Met mum, J and E in Starbucks. Hung around for about 15 minutes before going home.

That's all for tonight. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...