Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Week

Think I woke up at 9.30am. Ate cereal before cleaning up. Went outside and played with the Ripstik.

Later, all of us went to Toowong Village for lunch. I ordered Ho Fan from "Two Wongs Asian". The Ho Fan was actually quite nice. Only thing I don't like is the price.

Ho Fan - AUD 9

After that, we went back home. D and I played some badminton. Then, the 3 of us had fun with the Ripstik.

At about 4.30pm, AS came home with some cheesecake ingredients. So both of us made our cheesecakes. I made my Chilled Oreo Cheesecake while she made her Japanese Half-Baked Cheesecake.

For dinner, we had BBQ Steak and Sausages. It was very nice. After dinner, we had the Japanese Cheesecake. It was light and soft.

Sausages and Steak

Garlic Bread

Salad

Japanese Cheesecake

Cleaned up before D and I played Badminton again. Later, D joined us too. So we had this 3 player Badminton which was really fun.

At about 9.30pm, we went into the house. Showered and blogged till now. It's 11.51am already. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...