Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Testing

Woke up at 10.30am today and washed up. Had pau for breakfast before using the laptop to settle stuff.

Then at about 1pm, I got ready to go out. Ate a salami sandwich before walking to the bus station.

Got drenched because it was raining. Luckily, it wasn't long before a bus came. Took the bus to North Quay. From there, I walked about 15 minutes to QUT.

Approaching QUT

Went to the Student Center and got my Student ID. Did some exploring in Block X and O. When I was done, I bought a can of Lemon Juice from the vending machine.

Lemon Juice

Walked back to the city to get a bus. I spotted the bus on the opposite side of the road but I didn't wanna dash across.

So by the time I got there, I had to wait half an hour for the next bus. Unfortunately, the bus was late. Waited another 24 minutes before the bus came.

Got home at about 6pm. We had dinner at 6.30pm. Pork, Tofu and some soup as usual. After that, it was the same nightly routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...