Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Orientation Day 2

Woke up early again today and went to QUT. Missed the bus by a minute! And thanks to the morning jam, I was late. Arrived at QUT and was the first among the late students.

Right after I took this picture, I saw the bus drive pass!

A facilitator then gathered us and brought us to class. Played a lame game and later, we went to a big lecture hall.

Next up was some morning tea. The pastry was quite good. Later, I went to my Course Orientation. It was quite a helpful session.

After that, I hung around the noticeboards looking for accommodation. Then, I headed to this session on financial support.

Garlic Goulash - AUD2

Was suppose to go for another seminar but the wind was very strong. To avoid getting stuck in the rain, I quickly took the bus home.

Back home, I did the laundry and hung them out. It's quite time consuming. And since it was windy, my clothes are still outside now (11pm).

Anyway, watched some videos with D. Later, we had early dinner. By the time we were done, it was only 6.30pm.

Cleaned the kitchen up before helping D with some maths. Its been a while since I worked my brain. Took me a while before to recover some of my knowledge.

Anyway, it's 11pm already. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...