Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of the Year

Woke up and waited till 12pm. Then, I drove to JW's place. She continued packing her room while I dozed off. After she was all done, we went to Sunway and settled her fees and hostel stuff.

Then, she accompanied me to "Life Care Diagnostic" in PJ. Was there to do my medical check-up and Chest X-ray.

My first urine test wasn't good (too much protein) so they asked me to drink more water and take another sample. It was 4.30pm at that time.

I drank lots of water but at 5pm (they were supposed to close at that time), I couldn't get much out of my body. Sent it in for testing and it was still too much protein.

In the end, they told me to come back another day. Sigh, what a waste of time and money. They should have told me earlier that there was this urine test thing and asked me to drink lots of water so that they can have lots of samples...

Anyway, we came back home and took a nap. Then at 7.30pm, dad brought us out to Amcorp Mall for dinner. That was the least crowded place we could think of.

Had dinner at the Korean/Japanese restaurant there. I ordered Beef Teriyaki and it was okay. The green tea I ordered was crap though.

Beef Teriyaki

Later, we went to TMC and bought some stuff. The candy canes were on "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion so we bought them. It was RM 9.90 for 2 boxes (16 canes per box).

And they even provided pipe cleaners, doodley eyes, and red noses so that we can make reindeers out of the canes. So that's how we spend our new year's eve, making reindeers and watching TV. :P

Candy Cane Reindeers!

At about 2am, all of us went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...