Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trying, Forgetting, Learning

Had late lunch today. Dad brought us to A&W. There, I had their Mozza Burger Set. Later, I took some of M's waffle.

Mozza Burger Set

Waffle with Ice Cream

After lunch, M and I went to BV and quickly grabbed some ingredients. Back home, I attempted to make another cheesecake with the help of E.

About 30 minutes after I put the cake into the fridge, JW asked me if I added sugar. I DIDN'T! So there wasn't anything we could do about this over-healthy cake. Lesson learned.

Came upstairs for a while before making Konyaku Jelly again. This time, I added sugar, used less water, and didn't add Nata de Coco. The last time I checked, it was looking good.

For dinner, we went out with GTA. Has been a while since we had dinner with him. Came up to blog for a while.

Then, I went downstairs to eat the jelly and cheesecake. As predicted, the cheesecake was sour but the adults liked it. Jelly was slightly better but still I don't like it. But from the picture, it looks alien-y. :P

Jelly

Sugar-Free Kit Kat Cheesecake

Anyway, I'm gonna end this post here. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...