Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Teen Mania

Today's Market Day outreach was in KG. For the first half, I paired up with JK and talked to a few people.

After that, people from Teen Mania arrived. They are on a mission trip from USA! I joined 3 teens and we went to invite people to the our service this Sunday!

One of them really put me in awe. It's really amazing how God can use someone! After everything, we talked for a bit before they left. Will be meeting them again this Saturday.

Headed to class at 3pm. It was really boring. Everything ended at 6pm and I went to get dinner. Unfortunately, they don't have the Stunner deal anymore. :(

Had my dinner and went back home. I'm trying to complete all the outdated posts by tonight. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...